The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 22 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 pm

gravedigger wrote:
this will be the grand finale of this quarrys comps for the year next 1 will be at a new venue

And where is this venue ??

no idea chuck
we have to scout around ,
the reason behind it is people i think want a different terrain to tame ,
it doesnt worry me we havent even used 5% of this quarrys potential & it doesnt mean it wont be used again .

azwa

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 22 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 pm

BENOLUX wrote:Mick, that would great mate if noone has borrowed or is going to. its not a big issue, mine work fine just thinking more width will help lol.
Az will have to let me know if i need my winch up and running by sunday or not?

nah mate you dont need your winch are you coming for sure ?

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  stika Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 pm

azwa wrote:
stika wrote:What time are you expecting this thing to finish?

expecting it to finish around 3 in the arvo mate , you coming for a look brett

I have trying to get to one for a while. We have guests until about 1pm i might try and come out after that

stika

http://www.rockcrawlingqld.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Mick I've got hexs on mine so should be sweet cheers hey would be good to give em a go. Yeh ill be there Az, top heavy zook an all lol

BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 pm

stika wrote:
azwa wrote:
stika wrote:What time are you expecting this thing to finish?

expecting it to finish around 3 in the arvo mate , you coming for a look brett

I have trying to get to one for a while. We have guests until about 1pm i might try and come out after that

sweet mate will be good to catch up & make sure you bring the tiny tuff truck ,

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:55 pm

lunatick wrote:
Aperture wrote:az

i am out. the truck's gear box #### itself and my parts have not turned up. i got no drive.

I will still be there though with the camera and vid to get the action as always but you will need to find another winch truck.

see you all on sunday.

what times kickoff ??

I can pull the gearbox out of my AX10 if you want

are you taking the offer scotty ???
we need you to drive
the #'s are now 17
& last truck benolux will be a subby for any trucks unable to continue
if we dont get 1 more competitor drunken

c'mon mate take 1 for the team cheers

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 am

Being my first comp... I havent been excoted since before i found out santa is not real.... I dont know how im going to sleep tonight.. I've been dying to go for a drive in my rig for weeks, but have been too scared to incase i broke something and miss out on the comp....

So lllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttsssssssssssssss get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still scared though, like a virgin on wedding night. Don't know what to expect but from what ive heard its going to feel good.

Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am

BENOLUX wrote:Mick I've got hexs on mine so should be sweet cheers hey would be good to give em a go. Yeh ill be there Az, top heavy zook an all lol

sweet as mate will bring the titus rims and the flat irons for you! these will be a good size for ya too Cool plus it'll help ya centre of gravity alot! each wheel weighs around 245gs so only issue you may have is turning due to heavier weight!!! also ya wheel speed will increase slightly too Smile
Bring it on b*tches Twisted Evil

micks troll

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 22 Empty REGARDING THE BRIDGE

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 am

In regards to the bridge are people happy with the measurements above with photos scratch speak now or it'll be fab and left as is!!!!!

micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 am

Yeha its wide enough for an Axial...so it should be fine for most people...
Its benno's MRC that might disappear between the springs...
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 am

micks troll wrote:In regards to the bridge are people happy with the measurements above with photos scratch speak now or it'll be fab and left as is!!!!!

works for me
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 am

WIDELOAD wrote:Yeha its wide enough for an Axial...so it should be fine for most people...
Its benno's MRC that might disappear between the springs...

haha yeh thats why i've tried to go with our tyres to the outer side and hope it'll be close enough for the mini me's to still give it a crack. I believe this is a bonus line so may not have to be driven but will leave that up to Az to decide Smile
micks troll
micks troll

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:46 am

it'll do remember this bridge is the optional line so if it doesnt suit they can go around it

all tight people i need you all there by 7 - 7:30 am
we have to draw teams walk the course & talk shi7 before we begin lol! lol!

azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 am

will be there round 7ish not gazebo with me this time tho sorry boys.
also az has lined up a spare spur (mate stuffed mine this mornin) if anyone else has a new spare i could buy off them that would be super if not spary's for me lol! should a be another good day, mighg even get a shower?
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:01 am

Ads wrote:will be there round 7ish not gazebo with me this time tho sorry boys.
also az has lined up a spare spur (mate stuffed mine this mornin) if anyone else has a new spare i could buy off them that would be super if not spary's for me lol! should a be another good day, mighg even get a shower?

Remind me ta give ya ya Losi gears mate still got the new set for ya!!!

bridge is made, just need some pegs to peg it into the wall and all is gooood!!!!
see ya's there 6:30, 7ish!!!!!
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 am

sweet no dramas mick, oh yea its just a stadard axial spur or the like i chasin too.
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:41 am

Ads wrote:sweet no dramas mick, oh yea its just a stadard axial spur or the like i chasin too.
I got a spare 87 tooth one i,ll bring it
lunatick
lunatick

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 am

What,s the go with snatch straps and the like , coz i got nothing Shocked
I,ve got a couple of shoelaces but thats it affraid
lunatick
lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 am

lunatick wrote:What,s the go with snatch straps and the like , coz i got nothing Shocked

Ditto i aint got any reco gear Embarassed total opposite to me 1:1 Razz
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 am

micks troll wrote:
lunatick wrote:What,s the go with snatch straps and the like , coz i got nothing Shocked

Ditto i aint got any reco gear Embarassed total opposite to me 1:1 Razz

If i need repo gear for the lowered Falcon
I,ll just buy it when i get out of Hospital Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lunatick
lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 am

What is the latest we can get there I'll be really pushing it to get there at 7
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:25 am

Cheers luny, might swap ya for the 4 link cheers

Everyone is bringing all the reco gear they have then we are makin a kit out of it so every one is using the same gear to keep that bit even.

No dramas beno so long as your there by 7.45ish ready to kick off at 8ish, will just have to have a run through o the track when u rock up
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:57 pm

No worries cheers guys. Got my winch fitted tonight incase lol not that I'll need it. Be there as soon as I can be there tomorrow.
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:40 pm

See yas later today. I should be there closer to 8.

Cheers Jarrod.
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm

swapped the donk out of the 40 silver can got a bit hot & i auint riskin it
time for bed
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Ready to Rock & Roll boys?

I'm leavin in 10mins so i'll seeyas there about 7:15-7:30....Party on dooooooods! tongue
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 am

great day guys. i am already keen for the next one drunken
Another huge track well done Az and anyone else who helped with it great work.
bring on the pics guys.
Ads can you please control your dog next time lol!
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 am

AWESOME day guys best comp so far Cool Still got a sore gut from laughing so much, total caos and would do it all again in a heart beat!! Look forward to catchin up with the boys for our next social!

I have about 1000 pics so waiting for them to download to computer and sort, then wait the 2 years it takes to put onto photobucket Rolling Eyes I'll have em up as soon as i can boys bounce bounce cheers
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 am

Yeah awesome freakin day boys!

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 22 Massive_propsto Azwa & everbody that helps for the set up and all round fun times!

But next time can you keep you dog under control Ads.... lol!

EDIT: Oh yeah....Bring on the PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111one
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 am

+1......on a fantastic....laughable and most enjoyable day, i to have pics and vids comming. Adam and i have been editing the vids and uploading them now to slowbucket.

Thanks to to AZ and the helping crew that put in a big effort in setting up and organising it. cheers
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:02 pm

was an epic day for all involved both competitors and track builders would have been good for some pics without the dog in them or at-least if the dog was in focus or maybe a winch hanging around its neck and a deans plug out its bum and some tyres (chucky what tyres would you recommend ) on its feet but a good time was had by all that stuck around or turned up some of the best belly laughs i have had in a long time cant wait till the next one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bazuky
bazuky

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Awesome day guys. Had a ball and again was quite surprised how the CC01 performed. Very Happy

Bring on the pics (even the ones with a certain dog in them)!

Cheers Jarrod
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm

AS for a first timer, the day made it clear that this sport rocked and i;ll be back for more, so hats off to Azwa and pretty much to the rest of you for making me feel welcome, i really didn't feel like a NOOB.

I reckon i would have gone better if it wasn't for the................

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 22 Ugliest-dog

F......g Dog!!!
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  kakarot Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm

You guys are crazy... seriously!

I'll be back for more.
kakarot
kakarot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next