The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 24 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  gravedigger Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 am

is that from myf or azwa's truck Razz Razz
Aperture wrote:social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 24 Dog10

gravedigger

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 24 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  scottb Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 am

Yeh great shots Mick, the Cherrokee looks awesome who's the guy that built that realistic truck...ha. ... ha ha.
Part two vid is coming ran out of gigs on the lapy....willhave to wait till I get back

scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am

It seems i unknowingly pinched some of Azwas truck on sunday Shocked
I washed the Honcho this arvo and it seems i,ve got most of Azwas Yellow Paint attached to it Very Happy

I,ll give it back to you next time i see you mate Laughing Laughing Laughing

lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 am

gravedigger wrote:is that from myf or azwa's truck Razz Razz
Aperture wrote:social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 24 Dog10

I reckon we have a real TUFF TRUCK comp next time
I,ll bring my 32 kg Staffy and let him go , That will test the Tuffness affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS I quite enjoyed having Myf there , ( i think she was the most intellegent person to talk to ) Laughing Laughing Laughing

lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 pm

lunatick wrote:It seems i unknowingly pinched some of Azwas truck on sunday Shocked
I washed the Honcho this arvo and it seems i,ve got most of Azwas Yellow Paint attached to it Very Happy

I,ll give it back to you next time i see you mate Laughing Laughing Laughing

na you can keep it mate lol! lol!

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:07 pm

yeh get abit trigger happy Twisted Evil could of deleted alot more but some of the sequence shots are fun to zoom through!
glad i got a couple of good pics tho! Need to spend more time with the camera, use to do shots at the comps of real 4wds love it!!! Bring on the next comp!!!!

micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  kakarot Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Very nice shots Mick, do you mind if I put a few of my truck on stalkbook?

kakarot

Back to top Go down

Post  ntoff Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Pity my CR01 doesn't fit through the tunnel, otherwise I'd join in on the fun since I live pretty close. Crying or Very sad

My Losi Comp Crawler fits though. It's scale, right? lol!

ntoff

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

ntoff wrote:Pity my CR01 doesn't fit through the tunnel, otherwise I'd join in on the fun since I live pretty close. Crying or Very sad

hey bud your 1 of the fellas that came there in the arvo , 1 of them had the truck in your avatar Wink

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  SkR8Pn Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 am

Some great pics in there boys
SkR8Pn
SkR8Pn

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 am

ntoff wrote:Pity my CR01 doesn't fit through the tunnel, otherwise I'd join in on the fun since I live pretty close. Crying or Very sad

Mine did
lunatick
lunatick

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  ntoff Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm

azwa wrote:

hey bud your 1 of the fellas that came there in the arvo , 1 of them had the truck in your avatar Wink

Yeah I showed up as everyone was leaving, I didn't know there was an event going on otherwise I might have come watched it.

Mine did
Mine's a wee bit taller than standard. I got sick of the torque twist so put the springs out of my Savage Flux HP in the CR01. No more torque twist and soft enough to still allow the suspension to move. The only draw back is that they're a bit longer than the Tamiya springs so it sits way up high, plus I took the cantilevers out. It also has bigger tyres. 2.2 rims + HB Rover tyres (I think that's what they're called).

Up side is it now gets over some tricky spots in my yard where it used to get stuck. Down side is it's now too wide and too high to fit anywhere on that course Sad

I'm reluctant to post pictures of it because it's not really a true scale car, does that really matter?
ntoff
ntoff

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 pm

oh come on.....dont be shy

we love commenting on new trucks lol!
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Aperture wrote:hey az

thanks for all your efforts. had to bail early, my little girl was feeling the pinch and i am actually allergic to dogs.

see you all at the next one with a truck running.

hey mate wouldn't have brought the mountain goat if i had known you were allergic to dogs, i put up a post about a week out see if anyone had any objections so there was no dramas. oh well next time aye

had a cracka day boys, good too catch up with everyone again as usual, also just about pissed meself laugh a few times
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Aperture wrote:hey az

thanks for all your efforts. had to bail early, my little girl was feeling the pinch and i am actually allergic to dogs.

see you all at the next one with a truck running.

hey mate wouldn't have brought the mountain goat if i had known you were allergic to dogs, i put up a post about a week out see if anyone had any objections so there was no dramas. oh well next time aye

had a cracka day boys, good too catch up with everyone again as usual, also just about pissed meself laugh a few times
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am

That's what I thought but am to dumb to do quote thingo
bazuky
bazuky

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24