The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp whos keen date change

+13
BIGBOY
ntoff
monsterf350
scottb
bazuky
blacklion
lunatick
Jayboy74
Big fella
WIDELOAD
Rustykaos
kakarot
azwa
17 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

social comp whos keen date change - Page 3 Empty Re: social comp whos keen date change

Post  azwa Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 pm

date to be confirmed by the end of the month , it will be either 24/6 or 1/7...

competitors list :
karakot , glen
big fella , Adam
lunatik , paul
rusty k , jarrod
wideload , troy
jayboy , jason
his boy matty
blacklion , matt
bazuky , nathan
azwa ,

maybe list :
scott b
scott aperture
jamie
brendan
nick
ntoff
monster

lets get some confirmations so i can make up a definate list...

Last edited by azwa on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

azwa

Back to top Go down

social comp whos keen date change - Page 3 Empty Re: social comp whos keen date change

Post  Jayboy74 Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:55 pm

OK all those who are complete twats at the moment raise your hands cheers cheers cheers

24th is the only date for me, sorry Az, my internal calendar is about as reliable as a bus strike.

On the 1st i'll be away, so if the majority say the 1st then go with that becuase i have stuffed you all around.

But if its the 24th then:

my boy Matthew and I, representing the hillbillies honchoes.

JASON hehehehe.

Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 am

I,m going out the quarry today at about 12
Hopefully get the top ridge line fixed cheers

lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 am

Can we set a definitive date so I can organise to come as I will need a babysitter (mother in law said she will do it but she will need at least a month to be notified).

Cheers Jarrod

Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:11 am

sorry mate 24th of june

& for those that like to prep the car depending on the comp
here ya go

there will be a hill climb that will involve penaltys
furthest point quickest time will find the winner...

then onto
outback challenge style
a racing event that will involve something quite different
im calling it dash of death & it will be some definate carnage canyon style ####
every vehicle in a mad dash to a point & back ...
but not on some flat ground ####...
it'll be full on off road stuff that some may need to winch to take the chicken track !!!
knock out until the ultimate driver is found only penalty is out of bounds & thats DQ

then onto
something with mud rock & heartache so makesure ya waterproof & come prepared this will be a circuit race
it will be timed & there will be 3 timed runs fastest added up time will be champion
with only repo penalty this will test ya gear this is only short course but a hardcore track so be ready...

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 am

azwa wrote:sorry mate 24th of june

& for those that like to prep the car depending on the comp
here ya go

there will be a hill climb that will involve penaltys
furthest point quickest time will find the winner...

then onto
outback challenge style
a racing event that will involve something quite different
im calling it dash of death & it will be some definate carnage canyon style ####
every vehicle in a mad dash to a point & back ...
but not on some flat ground ####...
it'll be full on off road stuff that some may need to winch to take the chicken track !!!
knock out until the ultimate driver is found only penalty is out of bounds & thats DQ

then onto
something with mud rock & heartache so makesure ya waterproof & come prepared this will be a circuit race
it will be timed & there will be 3 timed runs fastest added up time will be champion
with only repo penalty this will test ya gear this is only short course but a hardcore track so be ready...

TF2 is staying at home then Very Happy
PS i put some photos up on the crawl pit of the ridge line and other stuff that has been fixed in the scale trail drive south east brisbane thread

lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Don't wanna to sound like an ass and whinger. But my gear isn't water proofed and isn't ever going to be, so if it's more than 3/4 tyre deep i'm not driving it. Just still too much of a chance of popped electrics and other issues too put up with when playing submarine/throwing mud roost.

Still keen for the day, so even if i don't compete i'll come out to harass you lot and have drive round.

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Sorry Az but i am with Troy on the waterproofing, i never thought i would shy away from some water but i just cant afford to replace 400+ bucks worth of elects on the dole.

I am still keen as mustard just going to be avoiding the deep stuff.

Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm not waterproof either so probs pass that one but the rest sounds like fun. Very Happy

Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

you fellas been hanging around scott b too much ,
it wont be no submarine type ####...lol

just a bit in sections to cause traction issues dont worry it'll be lucky to cover 1/2 a tyre
& if ya 1/2 way down the list it might be all washed out by the time it gets to your run...

i had thought of running a mudrun
but im not carrying that much water down there if the sky wont provide it.lol

i personally dont like water driving myself so theres no worrys there...

oh yeah paul tf2 is still under warranty mate whats the worst that could happen...lol
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 am

Az you rock, Matty and I'll be there for the 24th and we are not water proof either so put us on the pussy list also.

Can't wait, car is ready and so is matty he has yet to hit some full on challenging driving since he got the car for Xmas, so he will be gunning for blood.

See you all there.

We'll be down early so if you need some help Az we are your men.

And I'll convice Aperture to put his car back together, he said its in pieces, and i mentioned it to him so i'll keep presing his buttons to get him movtivated.
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Sounds sweet az.... I'll be there.

Trying to get Artii out as well...
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 am

Jayboy74 wrote:Az you rock, Matty and I'll be there for the 24th and we are not water proof either so put us on the pussy list also.

Can't wait, car is ready and so is matty he has yet to hit some full on challenging driving since he got the car for Xmas, so he will be gunning for blood.

See you all there.

We'll be down early so if you need some help Az we are your men.

And I'll convice Aperture to put his car back together, he said its in pieces, and i mentioned it to him so i'll keep presing his buttons to get him movtivated.

cheers bud , yeah tell him to stop being soft ...
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 01, 2012 11:28 am

WIDELOAD wrote:Sounds sweet az.... I'll be there.

yeah tell artii to stop being soft too
the dash of death is his event , he'll be wrapped with it
i think most will be , after all it will be a race that involves everybody at the same time...
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Wed May 02, 2012 6:15 am

azwa wrote:

i think most will be , after all it will be a race that involves everybody at the same time...

Cool can we cheat? If so i'll bring out my Tazer and Glock, i'll tazer vehicles to blow the electrics, and if this fails then the operators, glock for the tyres (I know it will have little effect due to them being airless.... but who said anything about the little car tyres Suspect )

As for hill climbs well Matty and I are the Hillbilly Honchoes, so Come at me bro's!!!
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed May 02, 2012 11:16 am

Jayboy74 wrote:
azwa wrote:

Cool can we cheat? If so i'll bring out my Tazer and Glock, i'll tazer vehicles to blow the electrics, and if this fails then the operators, glock for the tyres (I know it will have little effect due to them being airless.... but who said anything about the little car tyres Suspect )

As for hill climbs well Matty and I are the Hillbilly Honchoes, so Come at me bro's!!!

saweeet bring a bag of rounds so we all can pop off a few shots
as for the tazer that could be used on those who arrive late or come last in any of the races Razz
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

social comp whos keen date change - Page 3 Empty On like donkey Kong

Post  monsterf350 Fri May 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Work permitting I'll be there

Got the Monster back from Guru AZWA

Keen as to see how it runs
monsterf350
monsterf350

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

allright those who are keen as me i will be doing some course choosing on sunday early
i get up at 3 am for work so getting there at 6-6;30
is no big deal bounce
all input welcome & i need to see how different cars perform on various lines
so those as crazy as me
come on down...
cheers cheers cheers

azwa....
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah i,ll come down mate , i,ll bring the Honcho and the TF2
lunatick
lunatick

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 15, 2012 11:34 am

lunatick wrote:Yeah i,ll come down mate , i,ll bring the Honcho and the TF2

saweeet ill be bringing the cherokee bitza aka heep...
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  monsterf350 Tue May 15, 2012 11:57 am

ill be there around 10 ish
monsterf350
monsterf350

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 15, 2012 12:46 pm

monsterf350 wrote:ill be there around 10 ish

i'll see yathere bud...
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  ntoff Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 am

WIDELOAD wrote:Don't wanna to sound like an ass and whinger. But my gear isn't water proofed and isn't ever going to be, so if it's more than 3/4 tyre deep i'm not driving it. Just still too much of a chance of popped electrics and other issues too put up with when playing submarine/throwing mud roost.

Still keen for the day, so even if i don't compete i'll come out to harass you lot and have drive round.
I wouldn't even risk 3/4. I went through some water that was maybe a little less than half my tyres but at speed so it all washed up and into the ESC and fried it. There goes a couple hundred bux. If the water/mud runs are timed and you're out for speed then 3/4 of your tyres will most likely easily make its way up into the car.

Just how early is early? I wake up at 6am on weekdays so weekends I like to sleep in.
ntoff
ntoff

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 22, 2012 12:59 pm

ntoff wrote:
WIDELOAD wrote:Don't wanna to sound like an ass and whinger. But my gear isn't water proofed and isn't ever going to be, so if it's more than 3/4 tyre deep i'm not driving it. Just still too much of a chance of popped electrics and other issues too put up with when playing submarine/throwing mud roost.

I wouldn't even risk 3/4. I went through some water that was maybe a little less than half my tyres but at speed so it all washed up and into the ESC and fried it. There goes a couple hundred bux. If the water/mud runs are timed and you're out for speed then 3/4 of your tyres will most likely easily make its way up into the car.

Just how early is early? I wake up at 6am on weekdays so weekends I like to sleep in.

fellas water will not be an issue trust me warren...lol

it'll be the usual 8am start,
people need to be there by 7:30 am so i can prepare the run sheets & what not...
that way we will not be running in the dark & remember its a social comp ,
lets see if we can outdo last years 26 car turnout...
as this year has been dead as so far....
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Thu May 24, 2012 1:05 pm

azwa wrote:
ntoff wrote:

fellas water will not be an issue trust me warren...lol

it'll be the usual 8am start,
people need to be there by 7:30 am so i can prepare the run sheets & what not...
that way we will not be running in the dark & remember its a social comp ,
lets see if we can outdo last years 26 car turnout...
as this year has been dead as so far....

Here Here...... if Big fella and myself (and any of those who are out of towners who i don't know about) can turn up. then everyone can turn up.

Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Fri May 25, 2012 12:19 pm

I'm still in. Very Happy
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGBOY Sat May 26, 2012 8:03 am

Sounds good guys I'm in and I'll bring the young fella azwa if that's ok.ordered some 1.9s
BIGBOY
BIGBOY

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  ntoff Sat May 26, 2012 1:11 pm

so 24th June
8am
Cornubia qurry spot (off cooberrie st?)

I might come out for a bit of a look see. How long does an individual car need to last? My only concern is that my batteries aren't that long lasting and I only have 2 of them.
ntoff
ntoff

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun May 27, 2012 1:49 am

ntoff wrote:so 24th June
8am
Cornubia qurry spot (off cooberrie st?)

I might come out for a bit of a look see. How long does an individual car need to last? My only concern is that my batteries aren't that long lasting and I only have 2 of them.

as long as they last long enough for ya runs is all that matters prob 1 hr worth of juice maybe 2...
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sun May 27, 2012 2:15 am

i'll be there either to watch or maybe drive not sure yet
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun May 27, 2012 12:28 pm

gravedigger wrote:i'll be there either to watch or maybe drive not sure yet

pm me ya # chuck ....
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:35 am

competitors list :
karakot , glen
big fella , Adam
lunatik , paul
rusty k , jarrod
wideload , troy
jayboy , jason
his boy matty
blacklion , matt
bazuky , nathan
monster , andrew
azwa ,

maybe list :
scott b
scott aperture
jamie
brendan
nick
ntoff

lets get some confirmations so i can make up a definate list...
we have 3 wks to go if your on the list;
as a competitor but will not be attending , let me know please so you can be removed ...
as a maybe & will be attending , let me know as i need to add you to the list ...
as a competitor & will be attending let me know so we can start some sledging early lol!
i will be getting stickers for the cars same as chuck did last year so i need correct #'s

the races will be :
a fast circuit track consisting of various challenges...
timed with only repo as a penalty...repo = aditional time 45sec
this will be different to anything you've done before...
there will be 3 laps each fastest overall time will be champ...

dash of death
every vehicle in a mad dash to the finish line
with the first 20 mts in open space to seperate before the shi7 hits the fan
hill climbs bridges you name it all between you & your ability to get the job done ...
the 1st marked start zone will have no penalty for repo
howether repo further on means dnf
the last stragglers are dnf then the race restart untill theres only 1 truck remaining
can you be the 1 that out muscles his way to the top...

the hill climb just like comp 1 & same f##ked up hill
yep not for the weak
furthest point reached & held for long enough for a measurement.. lol!
keep going untill ya can't

lets get it on...
scott aperture whats goin on mate
scott b ya comin mate...
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:10 am

Sounds like fun Az. I spoke to Scotty B yesterday, I told him if he wasnt working he was coming so we should see him.

Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 am

i'll be there ( you knew i would be )
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next