The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What This Forum is For

5 posters

Go down

What This Forum is For Empty What This Forum is For

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:14 am

Hi Everyone

I have to put my admin hat on for a little bit.

This forum was set up for those interested in running scale and trail trucks in SE Qld. Whilst I dont have anything against crawling and the like, this forum is for those guys who like to run stock or slightly modified scale trucks just like we would in the real world. Any discussions about crawling, DIGs etc should be limited or redirected at another forum that deals with this interest specifically.

We should be building the scale scene and attracting like minded guys into this area. A lot of those guys, including myself, are not really interested ( yet ) in crawling stuff otherwise we would own one of these machines as well.

Sorry for being a party pooper but I have to keep everyone on the straight and narrow. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Legend Status : 3

https://scalegarage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What This Forum is For Empty Re: What This Forum is For

Post  gravedigger Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:41 am

I agree totally Exclamation
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  RiZZa Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 pm

My opinion is why not ?! The bigger an audience/demographic you can reach out to.... If anything, a sub forum for crawlers; much like 1:1 forums with an rc area. It can be a 2 way street. F'rinstance, ScottB's truck started out as a Losi Comp Crawler and now its a scaler. The other side of the coin would be the fj40 that 1tuff40 on tcp built that was featured in Extreme 4wd Action magazine. Sure its a crawler but its pretty damn cool looking and representative of what you may find at tuff truck. While people into both sides of crawling/scaling may seem like a small percentage on this forum, maybe you should run a poll ?
RiZZa
RiZZa

Legend Status : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  zeko Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 am

It should be both scale and crawling
zeko
zeko

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 am

The Crawl Pit is back up and running.

This means we now have the best of both worlds and that's great for everyone. Those who want a dose of scale can come here. And those wanting to search for crawl stuff can go to the crawl pit.

It is a win win situation for everyone and both should be used as a great source of info for all.
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down