The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 11 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  Ads Tue May 31, 2011 3:09 pm

haha yea definately the last ones proved challenging at times so this time should be interested.

scratch maybe trying fresh batteries wouldnt hurt, if thats no good, i can lend a 9t brushless hobbywing with a 60amp hobbywing speedy (30 or 34 tooth pinion bounce ) i got sittin in the dormant drifter, mighten be as fast a 5t but its sh!t loads cheaper lol!

Ads

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 11 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Ads wrote:haha yea definately the last ones proved challenging at times so this time should be interested.

scratch maybe trying fresh batteries wouldnt hurt, if thats no good, i can lend a 9t brushless hobbywing with a 60amp hobbywing speedy (30 or 34 tooth pinion bounce ) i got sittin in the dormant drifter, mighten be as fast a 5t but its sh!t loads cheaper lol!

im leanin towards batts aswell after last night. i've got a new batt to try if that comes up trumps ill be stoked
if it dont work (which i think it will) i'll borrow ya V8 lol!

cheers azwa .

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:12 am

have you checked the gearbox ??

gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:02 am

Sounds like its your batts not being able to feed enough amps to the motor.

What batts you running Az (volts & MAH + C rating if you have them)?

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  cliff Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 am

Righto you lot, you all better be bringing your A game I have made up some goodies that will be offered up for prizes. And you all will want to win!!!!!!!!

cliff

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 am

gravedigger wrote:have you checked the gearbox ??

its a brand new tranny Crying or Very sad

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 am

WIDELOAD wrote:Sounds like its your batts not being able to feed enough amps to the motor.

What batts you running Az (volts & MAH + C rating if you have them)?

7.4v 5200mah 20c 2s cheap chinese lipo

plugged a new venom lipo in & seems alot better

your on the money troy cheers cheers

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:26 am

cliff wrote:Righto you lot, you all better be bringing your A game I have made up some goodies that will be offered up for prizes. And you all will want to win!!!!!!!!

nice rich cool as bud afro
what am i going to win lol!

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 am

azwa wrote:

thats what she said What a Face

gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 pm

gravedigger wrote:
azwa wrote:

thats what she said What a Face
lol!

on a serious note, cheers rich for puttin a few goodies together cheers
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Its getting closer boys!
Cozza is coming with his honcho.

But i havent heard from Artii at this stage, so i dont know if he is actually coming...

I'll put together a WMW special as well for the winner of the Hill Drags...How that sound guys?
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 pm

WIDELOAD wrote:Its getting closer boys!
Cozza is coming with his honcho.

But i havent heard from Artii at this stage, so i dont know if he is actually coming...

I'll put together a WMW special as well for the winner of the Hill Drags...How that sound guys?

sounds sweet troy,
i'll bring my 45t for you to rebuild aswell,
i know i should have given it to you a month ago
but ive been flat out

thats what she said lol!
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 pm

cheers troy, sounds good mate much appreciated. currently all i can do is offer a kick in the balls to the winner of each stage lol! and maybe a pair of mini zip ties? jocolor i got a spare hi-lift accs aswell that i can throw in to make it more appealing?
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 pm

awesome prizes fellas remember theres 3 huge events that will take up a fair amount of time ,
& if there is time we've also acommadated for some winch stages, ads, chuck & myself have picked out some of the most wicked lines,
with only 1 winch point (within reach) & have to drive the rest of the line to move on to the next level afro

azwa .
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 pm

No worries boys...Happy to put something together for yas...

Sounds like the stages are going to be awesome....
I've got about 20meters worth of line on my winches...everything is in reach..lol geek
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 pm

WIDELOAD wrote:No worries boys...Happy to put something together for yas...

Sounds like the stages are going to be awesome....
I've got about 20meters worth of line on my winches...everything is in reach..lol geek

sweet troy very cool,
awesome aint the word bud , there epic
thats more winch line than my 1:1

lol!

the drags are 3x the length of last time & it aint a straight track
the hill climb is in 3 stages
& the canyon run would easily be more than twice the size of last time ,
with 6 bonus lines
& only 1 out of bounds per bonus afro
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 am

sweet lads not long now Very Happy Very Happy

i vote we run the canyon first this round, that way any major breakages are left till the end of the day. what ya reckon? also i wont be able to stay for the whole day and want to have a crack at the new track.

i cant even offer any sh!t talk this time as i have nearly lost my voice Sad

Adam
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 am

yea the canyon run first sounds good to me.
an idea to keep things moving along a bit quicker, we might need to set out a point on the back end of the track, once the truck on course passes that, another one can start(if we have 2 stopwatches) Question
the other tracks shouldn't be a problem, except for those trying to drive them Laughing
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 am

Ads wrote:yea the canyon run first sounds good to me.
an idea to keep things moving along a bit quicker, we might need to set out a point on the back end of the track, once the truck on course passes that, another one can start(if we have 2 stopwatches) Question
the other tracks shouldn't be a problem, except for those trying to drive them Laughing

we can run the canyon 1st & i'll be trying to get a hold of 3 or more watches to get the run to go alot quicker ,
so everybody will be marshalling .
basically everybody will be involved in 1 way or another
the 1st 9 to run will be marshalled by the last 9
& vice versa

the drags are almost like a mini canyon run not just alot out straight up power . but some challenging lines to try to conquer afro
the hill climb 2 which i thought would be impossible to drive drunken

simo & ads walked up it like it was a sealed road
so needless to say that will be gettin a bit of attention from my twisted mind lol!

azwa .
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 am

Big fella wrote:sweet lads not long now Very Happy Very Happy

i cant even offer any sh!t talk this time as i have nearly lost my voice Sad

Adam

my voice isnt far from gone either bro ,
but it'll take more than that to stop me from talking sh!t clown
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:59 am

Yup, canyon run up front sounds good...

You bringing $1 drinks again az?
Also what times this shin-dig kicking off?

Side note: The WMW "Frankenstein" prize motor has been finished ready for the lucky winner of the hill drags cheers
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:14 pm

WIDELOAD wrote:Yup, canyon run up front sounds good...

You bringing $1 drinks again az?
Also what times this shin-dig kicking off?

Side note: The WMW "Frankenstein" prize motor has been finished ready for the lucky winner of the hill drags cheers

yeah bud i'll bring the $1 drinks again but theres no bbq this time so sangers or a servo pie at the half time break might be the go
was thinking 8am start
nice prize bud cant wait to put it in the wrangler lol!
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm

bring on the comp, looking forward to wheelin but keener to check out other trucks since I'm only new to this. With Az's support I'll have a truck going Cool maybe it should be a team event as most of my truck will be Az's Twisted Evil Future plan Az team event??? must get two trucks through a hard stage etc in a set time. Self recover or winch recover rolled vechicles no hand of god etc.
micks troll
micks troll

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:55 pm

yea pumped as for the weekend, im surprised theres been no real smack talk yet? or is everyone savin it all up for sundy Cool
yea the team event for next "comp" is definately on the cards, maybe one high speed stage with a winch hill thrown in and one track a real hardcore tech course with the no "hand of god" rule? self recover between the trucks etc like you were sayin mick
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:08 pm

what time we kickin off on sunday ?
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 pm

try to get it going around 8. the canyon run is at least twice the lenght this , so we might need all the time we can get lol!
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm

yeah boys kick off at 8 ,
ill be getting there an hour before hand for last minute setup (gazebo , table ,chair)
the track will be open so everyone is welcome to have a test drive of the track ,
but we will be trying to get this thing happenin at 8 so 7- 7;30 would be a good time to get there to prepare
its a social but we pull names out of a hat to determin your place in the runnings
so make sure ya names on the paper in time ,
this is going to be awesome troy has kindly offered a top prize for the drags
who will take it home ?
artii was the overall champ of the drags at the last social king
will he be back to take it again???

rich do you want to nominate an event for the items on offer ( if its what i think )
maybe the hill climb ??

that will leave ads high lift for the canyon run afro

up to you guys anyway
cheers for the prizes guys its amazing how well this has taken off What a Face
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 am

Its going to be push to get there at 8 Az...So much for a sunday sleep in..lol! Razz
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 am

Troy if i can get there by 8 then you have no excuse lol!

If you are not working what do you need a sunday sleep in for anyway? Very Happy

I am getting the car loaded now and will be leaving the bay soon. crashing at a mates place in eagleby for a couple nights.
Anyone heading out for a test run saturday?

Adam bounce bounce
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 am

Big fella wrote:Troy if i can get there by 8 then you have no excuse lol!

If you are not working what do you need a sunday sleep in for anyway? Very Happy

I am getting the car loaded now and will be leaving the bay soon. crashing at a mates place in eagleby for a couple nights.
Anyone heading out for a test run saturday?

Adam bounce bounce

sleep in whats that ?lol!
i'll be getting there at 1pm ads & chuck will most likely be there aswell
so i'll see ya then ,
weve got to add the finishing touches ,markers ,banners & sponsor signs geek

you are welcome to have a test drive as is everybody it is a social lol!
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:45 am

got the iroks all painted and fitted up so i will have them on for a bit on satdy to see how they go. at this stage im not as happy with them as i thought i would be Suspect but i'll find out how they really go tomoro scratch

yea will be there round 1ish with a couple coldies drunken just to take the edge of that infamous first scratch lol! simo should be down too

i got a few bigger rc4wd "signs" form the tyres and rim and a few other smaller ones. troy if your able post a decent sized WMW logo on here will get a few printed out and chuck 'em up all over the hill drags Cool same goes for u too cliff if you got anything like that?
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:27 am

yeah rich , you could call it over the edge racing lol!
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

Yeah i know...but it still sucks getting up early on sunday.geek

Here ya go Ads, this big enough to print out?
social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 11 WMW2

Need to get some $$$ together as well, so i can get some stickers made to pimp my ####.... lol!

Still have no idea what rig i want to run...the honcho or the Mog...hmmm...decisions... scratch
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:30 am

sweet as troy that'll work mint, will sort that out over a few beers and the footy tonight drunken run them both, then u get an advantage running tracks twice Laughing be interesting if you have to race yourself in the drags though lol!
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next