The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 5 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  blacklion Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 am

scottb wrote:
blacklion wrote:

Sorry Scott, i'v turned it into a 40 ser cruiser now take a look in the members rides section... and the best thing is my baja claws and snorkel just turned up from rc4wd, and the bar work is almost done so she's almost finished.. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Nice job Matty....look great, so are you still bringing the disco Sunday??

YEA mate I will be bringing the disco with me

blacklion

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 5 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  Ads Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 am

ill chuck my pop up gazebo like a said before, will be down there in a bit to help set up, just leaving now.
Will chuck up a photo of the honcho ready for tomoro when i get back later tonihgt

cheesr ads

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 am

Guys

I dont think anyone has mentioned what time is kick off tomorrow ??

Aperture

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 am

track came up a treat aaron. looks great just recharge the batts now and i am hella keen.

will see everyone tomorow.

did u get the super good luck polish out chuck??????

Adam

Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 am

its all there mate just read the thread.

azwa wrote:
WIDELOAD wrote:Oh yeah, 2nd stupid question, i checked the thread but couldnt find it.

What times this shin-dig start Aaron? bounce

kick off at 8 am bud so try to arrive at around 7:30 i reckon to get the feel for the terrain bro

its only one of them little webber q numbers so the gas bottle is heavier than the bbq lol but its f***in handy. gazebo and water isnt a bother either. small bit of work for a lot of convenience during the day.

so im down for bbq, gazebo and water. maybe byo meat etc and i can bring a heap of fresh bread&/rolls
i can be there anytime, probly lookin at 7am at this stage, let us no if any earlier is needed az.

should be a cracka day bounce really looking forward to it as ive not been out much over recent months. will be good to catch up with every one have a bit of fun and try break something haha cheers

cheers ads

sweet as ads , that'll be awesome

Hey Aaron....i'll be there..... finished gearbox this morn, just have to buy two bearings for the motor this week and fit.
Ahhhh.....BBQ in the quary????.......don't forget the big down hill decent then back up with a bbq, unlessyou have it up the top near the gate.

good stuff scotty will it be the mog or is back to the lux?

Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Don't worry both trucks are ready to go What a Face should I still bring another gazebo along ??

gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:03 pm

gravedigger wrote:Don't worry both trucks are ready to go What a Face should I still bring another gazebo along ??

good to see ya sorted em out allready
i reckon another gazebo wouldnt hurt.

azwa.

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 pm

all sorted for tomoro. the tracks looked killer this arvo cant wait to get out hit them up tomoro. show off some of the extra ponies the honcho is packing now, so ill meet you in the pits then scotty for a quick engine swap bounce cheers lol!
catchyas all there first thing.

cheers ads

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 pm

OK I'm all ready to go as well. Will see you all there nice and early but I might have to leave early tho. I have the CC01 with new shoes on and a small surprise as well.

Cheers Jarrod

Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Rustykaos wrote:OK I'm all ready to go as well. Will see you all there nice and early but I might have to leave early tho. I have the CC01 with new shoes on and a small surprise as well.

Cheers Jarrod

added to list

now its time for bed better have an early one big day 2moro Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

azwa
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm

allright what a day it looks like its gunna be awesome bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm

OK I'm leaving now. See you all there.

Cheers Jarrod
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:15 am

Oh well looks like I might be out for a while. On the way to the meet the car engine overheated and stopped so I had to get it towed. Looks like it is going to be quite expensive to fix. Sad
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 am

Sorry to hear Jarrod....hope its not to expensive for ya sunny
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  kakarot Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 am

You weren't the only one to cook a motor today J... Sad

Az, you put a massive effort into running this and it paid off in spades mate, you rock!

I had the best day rc'ing on a long time and I don't think I was the only one.

Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks heaps to everyone!!
kakarot
kakarot

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 am

Awesome day guys, Great fun and i havent enjoyed myself so much in a while...cheers cheers cheers cheers (except i got lit the **** up by sunburn and currently look like a cooked lobster )

Many thanks go to Az for setting it up and to all the guys that brought the shade sails thanks as well.

Looking forward to the next time...
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

Shocked spewing jarrod, thats a real shame mate.

big cheers to az as well Twisted Evil

had a F***IN' wicked day boys. it was cracka set up, heaps chilled and well organised. bigger lol! and even better tracks next time otherwise its a winning formula all round Cool

should be some $#!7 hot photos to be posted so get them up everyone affraid

cheers for a cracka day everyone, hope you all enjoyed as much as i did bounce

cheers ads cheers
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 am

Yes it was an awesome day I don't think anyone had a bad time even with the carnage ,,,,,,, so next one in a month hhhhhmmmm geek geek

What a bunch of bogans lol!

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 5 IMG_0044scalemob
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:35 am

What happened Chuck.......the pics of to one side mate, there's a few trucks missing in front of the white esky Basketball Poor Simo got cut out. lol!

Yes i had a great day aswell.....considering two breakdowns and a burnt motor (Just like to say-Troy had no part of the motor smoking, it was me being to impatiant wanting to get back into the comp and he did check the temp 70 deg...and suggested to let it cool). Also the first motor i went & put a massive pinion on and overloaded the motor.

It was great to see fantastic turnout-and "THANKYOU" to Az....Ads.....Glen for the food set up and shades, and to all that helped out to make a great day. flower

Last edited by scottb on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 am

nah mate there all there
gravedigger
gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:56 am

thanks heaps to everyone for makin this as successfull as it was,
we will be doin this again ,how soon is the question ??????????????

top marks for those who led the way

arti - dominating the hill drags

matt - dominating the hill climb

glen - dominating the canyon run

it was awesome to have a social event with such a good bunch of people & look forward to many more
thanks again guys it was a pleasure

ohh yeah scott ya left before the pics were taken so here is 1 for you

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 5 P3060302

cheers azwa.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 pm

i thought the same thing scotty, but if u click on the picture it shows the full shot with everyone in it. (not bad lookin bunch of bogans aye chuck Cool )

props to arti, matt and glen.

although glen we all gave you the canyon win as its common courtesy to let beginners win lol! nar just kiddin mate killed like wise matty and arti. some nice drives all round and plenty of entertaining runs also.

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Heres one more for the scrap book....and I mean scrap.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 5 Rizza12
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 pm

banner pic
gravedigger
gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Cheers every1 for an awesome day!

just a pity my truck was broken Embarassed but anyway I'll make sure it's right for the next 1 lol.

Thanks azwa for all the work and ads for the snags.
blacklion
blacklion

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 pm

gravedigger wrote:Yes it was an awesome day I don't think anyone had a bad time even with the carnage ,,,,,,, so next one in a month hhhhhmmmm geek geek

What a bunch of bogans lol!

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 5 IMG_0044scalemob

Sorry Chuck i was on my sons small note book and it cut the right hand corner of as the screens to small. cheers
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 am

Aperture wrote:Heres one more for the scrap book....and I mean scrap.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 5 Rizza12

That is fuckin gold....New banner Soctt? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 am

i agree new banner, even for a week. he will have to get another scaler then Cool seeing as he is the pin up bloke of the garage hahaha lol!
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 am

Cut & past a truck infront of Rizza and the logo in the blue background........ Cool
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 am

priceless day men... thumbs up to aaron and everyone who attended. great to meet some new faces and catch up with the old ones.

Rizza for new banner boy +1 thats a pisser of a shot.

cant wait for the next one. great canyon run guys and the hill drags were a crack up.

Adam
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Sounds like I missed out on an awesome day. Hopefully when the next one comes nothing will go wrong. Very Happy
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Rustykaos wrote:Sounds like I missed out on an awesome day. Hopefully when the next one comes nothing will go wrong. Very Happy

hows the car mate , cooked the head or only minor ?

i reckon you would've taken out the hill drags for sure jarrod , theres always next time bud.
the next round will be wicked . chuck & i were discussing it yesterday & lets just say it will blow
this event away Wink
theres a few repairs on some competitors trucks so you will have enough time to prepare.

cheers azwa
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 am

Good news is I didn't cook the head but it needs a new radiator and hoses. Bad news is that the clutch leaked all inside the car while in the workshop so that needs replacing as well. Sad Will hopefully get it back on wednesday all fixed.

Cheers Jarrod
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 am

Good to hear its not overly bad then Jarrod (still ####, but could've been worse Suspect )
Let us know how you go champ.
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next