The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 14 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  Ads Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:12 pm

righto nar not mine mate. no worries

Ads

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 14 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  WIDELOAD Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Good news, it works out all the damage to the Mog is only cosmetic. The issues with the Servo turned out to be a stripped horn, so lucky on that one.

I just need new styrene, cab & inner guards (how the fork the inner guards broke i got no idea) and she'll be back to semi normal, but retired to trail rig/light comp work...

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  RiZZa Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 pm

WIDELOAD wrote: (how the fork the inner guards broke i got no idea) ...

Well......ya see......um..........ah I thought you were nuts handing it to me when I saw the lion's back/ tunnel overpass.

RiZZa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:30 pm

yeah fellas you read the heading right

looking around the 21-28th of august bounce
if this date is no good let me know a.s.a.p

as the title says team events
for this to go ahead
i need names & if you own a winch
& dont mind the pressure
of getting your team thru different timed stages
if ya can drive the tracks & not winch theres bonusses
but all in your team must drive em this will be an event with up to 6 stages .
amount of cars in the teams
will depend on how many winch trucks & non winch trucks i get in the list
so although this is a winched social you dont need to have a winch to be apart of it
& if everybodys got a winch you nominate the winch from ya team
the teams will be picked by random on the morning of the social like usual

so lets get some names happenin afro

the list so far:
winch

ads
troy
scott
adam
non winch

brendan
jamie
nick
azwa
mick

azwa . bounce

Last edited by azwa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

im in mate forsure having a winch based truck Cool both winches are now hooked up with triple strength braid now Razz so you can put us down in the winch group. i good for any weekend except the 28th aug. this should be good

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:43 pm

RiZZa wrote:Well......ya see......um..........ah I thought you were nuts handing it to me when I saw the lion's back/ tunnel overpass.
**** you're a crack up Rizza.... Razz You lot should know that i'm nuts. Guess #### happens when 4-5kg falls on Lexan & styrene..
She'll be back...it'll just take some time for me to scrape up the cash to fix it. I damn near #### myself though when i saw the price of a new Mog body.Shocked

Now i'm gonna what CSI miami to stare at Eva La Rue's rack... What a Face

Edit: Yeah i should be in Azwa, both my rigs have wenches (Garrr...Thar be Wenches on my trucks pirat) so i'll be a winch rig...

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:54 pm

az

i have a winch and a gopro on top. so if someone wants to be behind me they get their truck being filmed and being pulled out.

Aperture

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:04 am

ok aaron.

i am petitioning simon at 4WD TV to come along to the next event. I have talked up the winch challenge concept simulating what the real size guys do. I could also sweeten the deal by getting some banners done up for the course including scale garage and 4WD TV ones.

leave the marketing and banner stuff to me. I will make sure the track looks sic next time.

Aperture

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 am

az

can you send me the total list of things that need to go on a standard score sheet for the canyon run and also the winch comp. things such as Hand of God, barrier touch etc.

I am going to make up a standard score sheet for you and we can just photocopy this for use rather than you just having to write things out. I will also set out a sheet for run schedules to be used on hill climbs and hill sprints.

Aperture

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 14 Empty Comp!!

Post  micks troll Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 am

Az I should be in, put me down as non winch but that may change........plans Twisted Evil
micks troll
micks troll

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Aperture wrote:az

can you send me the total list of things that need to go on a standard score sheet for the canyon run and also the winch comp. things such as Hand of God, barrier touch etc.

I am going to make up a standard score sheet for you and we can just photocopy this for use rather than you just having to write things out. I will also set out a sheet for run schedules to be used on hill climbs and hill sprints.

i've got some standard score sheets for the canyon run ill send via email as for the winch comp ill get them done up & send em to ya .

the only one i write by hand is for the drags if you want to make up a grid for that it would be good
unfortunately we have to write the names in on all the sheets as we dont know whos coming & the numbers keep on growing

bounce

cheers for the help scotty ,

azwa .
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 am

Great day, Great laughs, and always great to catch up lads.
Awsome track guys, that was huge but once again the times were half what i thought they would be the day before.
SPEWING i left early. we didnt end up leaving the harbour till like 9:30 sunday night due to repairs, so i had heaps of time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Anyway i am keen for the next round. team events will be different.
I am all wenched up aswell Smile
I also have a few bits of recovery gear here and will make some more up.

blacklion wrote:

think we'll try organise 1 up the northside of the ditch.

How bout all you guys come up here for a change lol! bring the fam and leave them on the beach for the day lol!

cheers
Adam
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 am

if you sorted out something adam, id be up for a weekend trip to harvey bay for the weekend no dramas Cool haven;t been up there for ages.
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  cliff Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 am

sounds good to me! you find the spot adam and I'll be there!

Rich
cliff
cliff

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 am

cliff wrote:sounds good to me! you find the spot adam and I'll be there!

Rich

X2
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:10 pm

micks troll wrote:
cliff wrote:sounds good to me! you find the spot adam and I'll be there!

Rich

X2

X 2 afro
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:43 am

sweet i was only havin a laugh but if enough people are keen for a holiday i will have to look into it more Very Happy
Big fella
Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 pm

If Scott @Aperture is going then i can be his wing man and seeing as though it's going to be my first comp, i guess following big bro is the better option.

I'm assuming my car will be built by then. So put me down, just give me plenty of notice for the date as i need to put in a roster request at work.

Big Brother you up for your little brother to follow you? Guess with the camera facing me it will be a case of this is how you don't drive a Scaler.
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  cliff Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Well there ya go Adam, I know that my mate Jack will come so long as we have somewhere to put our swags we'll be all good.
cliff
cliff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 pm

forgot to ask where will it be? considering i have to travel
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:46 pm

im with cliff, all i need is to be able to charge batteries and kick out me swag.
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:03 am

I think it would be good to do a social event first up that way, maybe turn it into a weekend. We could do a social on the first day and then maybe a small social comp on the second if the spot is good enough.

The round 3 comp should still be at the quarry as the winch sections have already been kinda of set up and we know what we are up against.

Round 4 would be good to hold it at the dreaded Whites Hill Reserve. Azwa and I had a look at it a while back and there is a great driving course than can be set up down there plus some great hill sprints and climbs.
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 am

You've got to be kidding.....whites hill would have to be the most boring place for scale i've ever been to.

No offence...though.
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  cliff Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 am

I was thinking of heading north for more of a social thing anyway, that way there is nothing Adam has to organise except find some decent trails!!! lol
cliff
cliff

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 am

cliff wrote:I was thinking of heading north for more of a social thing anyway, that way there is nothing Adam has to organise except find some decent trails!!! lol

x 2 more of a social then a comp , hey adam ?
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:11 am

Adam recons there are no trail spots up there.........only rock near the water, correct me if i'm wrong Adam.
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Jayboy74 wrote:If Scott @Aperture is going then i can be his wing man and seeing as though it's going to be my first comp, i guess following big bro is the better option.

I'm assuming my car will be built by then. So put me down, just give me plenty of notice for the date as i need to put in a roster request at work.

Big Brother you up for your little brother to follow you? Guess with the camera facing me it will be a case of this is how you don't drive a Scaler.

is this for round 3 , shall i add you to the list ?

azwa .
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 pm

yes please if its in the Brisbane greater area, I can only do single day comps at the moment with my work
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 am

competitors list:

winch

ads
troy
scott
adam

non winch

brendan
jamie
nick
azwa
mick
jayboy
chuck
matt
kak
scott b
jarrod
paul

Last edited by azwa on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 am

scottb wrote:Adam recons there are no trail spots up there.........only rock near the water, correct me if i'm wrong Adam.

There is an old quarry up here but its fairly spread out. there is 1 part that wouldnt be bad its a bit more rocky than the rest of the area. i will try get out there and get some pics. (atleast i can drive into this quarry)

other than that...yer...theres not much other than the beach rock and theres an ass load of that.

Adam
Big fella
Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 am

There is an old quarry up here but its fairly spread out. there is 1 part that wouldnt be bad its a bit more rocky than the rest of the area. i will try get out there and get some pics. (atleast i can drive into this quarry)

other than that...yer...theres not much other than the beach rock and theres an ass load of that.

Adam

maybee a long weekend get together so we can have a camp & scale some sh!t
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:44 am

chuck weres your entry post ????????
whats up mate do ya need a chassis lol! lol!
seriously dude let us know
dont worry about needin a winch as winch vehicles only can use em
trucks that are not the nominated as the winch truck can not use it
during the comp forcing a team effort to get thru the stages afro

so far we have 4 nominated winch trucks that means 4 teams ,
with 6 vehicle were in need of 2 more to give us 4 teams of 3 vehicles
bounce bounce

so come on get ya names in asap there will be a cut off date to have ya name on the list by

lol!

azwa .
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 pm

[quote="azwa"]yeah fellas you read the heading right

*****I'll be away at that time Az*************Have the dates been set in concrete yet,if not...will be at home for all of July...ish
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 pm

[quote="scottb"]
azwa wrote:yeah fellas you read the heading right

*****I'll be away at that time Az*************Have the dates been set in concrete yet,if not...will be at home for all of July...ish

not set in stone & yes we can pull it back or push it forward

31/7 thats 6 wks away hows that suit everyone ????
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next