The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 8 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa Tue May 10, 2011 11:12 am

kakarot wrote:Yeah I'll be there with the gazebo on the 5th, really looking forward to see if the last one was just a fluke. lol

cheers kak , you never know bud you might take out all 3 events this time king

azwa

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 8 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa Tue May 10, 2011 11:15 am

scottb wrote:Yeh i may come up there to after Qrock

i didnt realize q rock was on this w/end ,any way it will be in the arvo when i get there drunken

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 am

Big fella wrote:yer Az i am in.

will see how long qrock runs for, i will be down for the weekend, i might head home monday so i can give you a hand sunday arvo.

Adam.

glad to see you'll be in , after all it was you who made me change the bonus line ,
after you drove it so easily during the warm ups scratch afro
on sunday i'll be basically sussing out where
the construction of the tracks will be
& work out who & when the building will take place .
the more the merrier all are welcome to come along & bring ya trucks along bounce bounce bounce

azwa.

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 pm

got some more line marking paint today. 2 white and 1 yellow for bonus lines maybe or harder sections? will have the honcho ready for its barwork undertakin by sundy az. got a bit on with the big hilux this week. will have the losi out for a spin but after q rock.

cheers ads

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Ads wrote:got some more line marking paint today. 2 white and 1 yellow for bonus lines maybe or harder sections? will have the honcho ready for its barwork undertakin by sundy az. got a bit on with the big hilux this week. will have the losi out for a spin but after q rock.

cheers ads

sweet as bud , c ya on sundy what time ya reckon ?

cheers on the paint bro .
there'll be a few of us there i'm plannin on 1-2pm -- 5-6 pm

c ya then .

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 10, 2011 2:44 pm

so artii & glen are defending there titles
what about matt blacklion ,
will he try & claim back to back victorys on the hill climb Cool
are ya in matty that will make it 15 competitors ???

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Tue May 10, 2011 2:58 pm

yea probly round 2-3 ish, that allows for q rock, travel time, some lunch and a couple of roadies drunken to help me get through the big day cheers

no worries on the paint they were lying around in next doors workshop.

only cause i went to offroad expo a couple weeks ago. maybe one time we could run barrel races aswell/instead of something. and another idea maybe make one a tuff truck style event, a few stages that get progessivly harder until they are bull$#!7, scored similar to the hill climb the further you get the more points u get, but u can call it aswell as rolling. just a few ideas i thought id through out so we can keep mixing it up and hopefully one of them i might win hahah

cheers ads

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue May 10, 2011 9:53 pm

we'll definately be talkin on sunday bounce bounce bounce

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 am

will be out about 1.30-2ish the honcho is ready to go for barwork this time az(finally). no qrock for me today unfortunately

yeah mate we will have a chat see if we can get something sorted that keeps the rules simple again

cheers ads

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun May 15, 2011 4:30 am

Ads wrote:will be out about 1.30-2ish the honcho is ready to go for barwork this time az(finally). no qrock for me today unfortunately

yeah mate we will have a chat see if we can get something sorted that keeps the rules simple again

cheers ads
i'll see you there!!!!

hey chuck what time you headin there ???????
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sun May 15, 2011 5:26 am

bout the same 1.30-2.00
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed May 18, 2011 12:52 pm

allright hittin the quarry with a pick & shovel this sunday
chuck , ads & myself have thrown some ideas around &
construction of the hill climb & hill drag circuit will commence this sunday
the canyon run will be done on the following w/end.
so who can i expect to see there on sunday ?

this time i'll be there at 1pm & i wont be bringing a car ...
so if somebody else wants to bring theres to test the tracks it would be great
i have to stay focused to get the tracks ready in time as the 5th is just around the corner
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

azwa .
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Wed May 18, 2011 12:57 pm

i can come and give you a hand if ya want!
micks troll
micks troll

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Wed May 18, 2011 1:12 pm

yea ill be ther, scored another can of line marking paint. i wont have a truck either, but can bring a "decent" shovel aye chuck affraid and a pick if you want az.

should be able to get there round 1.3oish

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  kakarot Wed May 18, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm sittin' here wiping tears of laughter from my eyes because of Chuck's pisser of an avatar...

Yeah I could bring my Hummer and use it as a tester.

kakarot
kakarot

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Wed May 18, 2011 1:45 pm

i'll be there and i'll be testing my truck while i'm there
gravedigger
gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed May 18, 2011 2:39 pm

kakarot wrote:I'm sittin' here wiping tears of laughter from my eyes because of Chuck's pisser of an avatar...

Yeah I could bring my Hummer and use it as a tester.

sounds like a plan maybe you could also scout out a section of track for the canyon run to call your very own Very Happy
my daughter loves the avatar flower
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

by micks troll on Wed May 18, 2011 7:57 pm
i can come and give you a hand if ya want!

cheers mick ,

by Ads on Wed May 18, 2011 8:12 pm
yea ill be ther, scored another can of line marking paint. i wont have a truck either, but can bring a "decent" shovel aye chuck affraid and a pick if you want az.

should be able to get there round 1.3oish

cheers ads

nice score bro .yeah bring em bud we'll knock over the majority of the work quicker with a few swingin

by gravedigger on Wed May 18, 2011 8:45 pm
i'll be there and i'll be testing my truck while i'm there

cheers chuck ... hey bud dont ya mean breaking lol!

cheers fellas appreciate it afro

azwa .
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Wed May 18, 2011 3:20 pm

ok i'll bring a mattock along too cheers
gravedigger
gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed May 18, 2011 9:55 pm

gravedigger wrote:ok i'll bring a mattock along too cheers

cheers chuck.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Thu May 19, 2011 1:07 am

I'll see if i can make it to guys.......someones birthday on that day and maybe doing something ,don't know yet.
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Thu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

scottb wrote:I'll see if i can make it to guys.......someones birthday on that day and maybe doing something ,don't know yet.

ahhh the big 47 scotty drunken drunken
well have to dedicate a section of the canyon run to you ,
maybe somethin,
"over the hill" lol! lol!

seriously have a cracka mate cheers cheers
might c ya there i'll be arriving at 1p.m

azwa

azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Thu May 19, 2011 2:28 pm

if everyone turns up on the list weve got 16 competitors so far bounce bounce bounce
afro now thats sicker than aids Very Happy drunken
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Fri May 20, 2011 1:11 am

Yeh....ha...ha.....way over the hill mate,cough....cough......(anyone got a walking stick) I was talking about this wk end helping, i'm definatly there for the 6th......
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 am

scottb wrote: i'm definatly there for the 6th......

nice 1 scooty it aint on monday its on sunday lol! lol!
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

Why not i'm not working.....doh the days are getting blury....... affraid
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Fri May 20, 2011 11:57 am

azwa wrote:if everyone turns up on the list weve got 16 competitors so far bounce bounce bounce

mate woulda loved to have had mine finished but still a while off. See wot happens but will most likely be there anyway on the camera!
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 am

micks troll wrote:
azwa wrote:if everyone turns up on the list weve got 16 competitors so far bounce bounce bounce

mate woulda loved to have had mine finished but still a while off. See wot happens but will most likely be there anyway on the camera!

we'll sort out yours bro , but you still have to take pics lol!
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 am

dont worry fellas i'm still hittin the quarry at 1pm regardless of the weather geek
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 am

Hey Aaro ..... Is today's track building still on?? with the rain....it'll be very slippery with all that wet clay.
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Allrighty then......big effort today guys, building the track...like to thank Aaron for the enthusium that you put into these venues mate. Also Ads/Chuck/Mick......oh and the dog.
Here's a Few pics of some of the tunnel track we built..........(just for you Chucky)......
social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 8 Image0022
social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 8 Image0021
social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 8 Image0020
social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 8 Image0019
social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 8 Image0018
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  ax10 crawler Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 pm

i thought i might drop by there on the way home and saw a yellow hilux up there and a black ute and white patrol but i notticed the gates were shut whats the go with that is it private property or can i go in from the bottom gate or is that a bit of a hike to the spot

ax10 crawler

Legend Status : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sun May 22, 2011 1:09 pm

ax10 crawler wrote:i thought i might drop by there on the way home and saw a yellow hilux up there and a black ute and white patrol but i notticed the gates were shut whats the go with that is it private property or can i go in from the bottom gate or is that a bit of a hike to the spot
mate just walk up the left of the gate and follow the track on the ridge and it drops you over where we were!
cheers Mick
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  ax10 crawler Sun May 22, 2011 2:39 pm

cool no worries tongue

ax10 crawler

Legend Status : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next