The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 21 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  Big fella Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:22 pm

yer Az i have all the recovery gear on the list packed. If everyone brings what they have we should be able to make a sweet kit.
I might even be able to come to the quarry and lend a hand sat morning what time you gunna be there??

Big fella

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 21 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Big fella wrote:yer Az i have all the recovery gear on the list packed. If everyone brings what they have we should be able to make a sweet kit.
I might even be able to come to the quarry and lend a hand sat morning what time you gunna be there??

early 6;30am give or take 5 mins ,
you wait untill you see this course to say its epic is an understatement lol!

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:28 pm

you wait untill you see this course to say its epic is an understatement

Yeah I'm still confused pale

gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I have built a ground anchor and have 3 small D shackles and a snatch block just have to make a snatch strap and some tiny little gloves to handle the winch line safely lol

bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeha i've got a ground anchor, snatch block, at least one snatch strap....
Also made up some 'speed' hooks for the snatch straps etc. Not really scale, but makes hooking up this small #### easier & quicker.
They're just bent brass rod. Works like a treat.
Pic:
social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 21 Speedhook

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 pm

i got a couple ground anchors, a snatchy, snatch block and few other things, we should be able to cover the kit and any breakages easily between us all.

should be interesting this time around i dont really hvae a clue of the tracks, maybe not knowin will let me drive better drunken jocolor

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 am

azwa wrote:
early 6;30am give or take 5 mins ,
you wait untill you see this course to say its epic is an understatement lol!

sweet as might see ya round 7 mate

Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 am

OK car is still at mechanics but I will be there as I have the mother in-laws car at the mo. See you all there at around 7ish. Very Happy

Cheers Jarrod

Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 am

Rustykaos wrote:OK car is still at mechanics but I will be there as I have the mother in-laws car at the mo. See you all there at around 7ish. Very Happy

Cheers Jarrod

allright rusty good news this makes it

winch :
ads ~ confirmed
troy ~ confirmed
adam ~ confirmed
jarrod ~ confirmed
nathan ~ confirmed

non winch :

brendan ~ confirmed
jamie ~ confirmed
azwa ~ confirmed
mick ~ confirmed
jayboy ~ confirmed
chuck ~ confirmed
kak ~ confirmed
scott b ~ confirmed
paul ~ confirmed
owen ~ confirmed
simo ~ confirmed
benolux ~ confirmed

or jarrod will be a subby for any major breakages

c'mon beno dont let the otherday fool ya bro early mornin dampness changes the whole place
the suzi will walk everywhere mate c'mon we need ya bud
nicks hopeless i doubt he'll come lol!

Last edited by azwa on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 am

this is going to be a cracka as per usual do we have marquees coming ?
ill bring some drinks like usual
every body remember bring a hat & sunscreen
we are bush drivin pack a roll & a shovel if ya want b'cause the servos the closest crappa lol!

this is on rain , hail or shine
people are coming from gold coast to hervey bay to attend so
some little rain cloud aint changin nothin bounce bounce bounce

lets get it on afro
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:56 am

Mate, i should be able to come depending on my parents return from overseas and me collecting them. I will let you know asap sorry hey!
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:01 am

Im going to try mount my winch that I got tonight/saturday which should help me out and I want to try wire that up and work out some weighting issues. I will let you know asap fellas, sorry!
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:07 am

BENOLUX wrote:Im going to try mount my winch that I got tonight/saturday which should help me out and I want to try wire that up and work out some weighting issues. I will let you know asap fellas, sorry!

hey bud the winch will not be in use bud only designated winch trucks can winch there will be a snatch strap available you will not be left out bud & there will be section that you drive that others cant mate so c'mon lets hit the trail mate ,
with your entry
it'll be 6 teams of 3 with a winch truck ,
2 snatch straps
2 shackles
ground anchor & pulley to get thru the track of DEATH

lol! lol!

this will be the grand finale of this quarrys comps for the year next 1 will be at a new venue afro
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 am

Yeah come on beno that little zuk luvs to be mistreated and abused early in the morning and I found a few more spare tail shafts and stuff you can have if you come you will have a great day for sure
bazuky
bazuky

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am

Haha cheers fellas ill defs try get out there. Its my sisters bday that day but she is over seas so should be sweet to come out and put the whore/rollzuk on the trails!! Spare parts sound good knowing how much it rolls i could need them haha.
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:43 am

az

i am out. the truck's gear box #### itself and my parts have not turned up. i got no drive.

I will still be there though with the camera and vid to get the action as always but you will need to find another winch truck.

see you all on sunday.

what times kickoff ??
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  stika Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

What time are you expecting this thing to finish?

stika

http://www.rockcrawlingqld.com

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Ok so i put my hand up to get a bridge together for the track Carnage canyon 2011 finale Cool Here are some pics of the bridge at what i think is a good width, I'm happy to change, if others desire to make it harder or easier for those willing to cross it affraid I will be making it smooth with very little grip so enjoy tongue Let me know if width is an issue and i can rectify before i weld stays on tomorrow!!! width measurements are: out side to out side = 240mm, centre gap of 120mm let me know asap if this should be changed as we want this to suit all trucks but is still a challenge where it is placed Twisted Evil social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 21 DSC06859social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 21 DSC06861

oh and if ya wondering about the shiny sections on the tyres well every third staged lug has just been taken out of my Iroks Twisted Evil

Last edited by micks troll on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Mick, i might just fit across that bridge haha.

If your short a winch truck let me know, i might be abit light but there is always the option.

if anyone wants to sell some 1.9 rims and tyres let me know, i could do with some width haha
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

BENOLUX wrote:Mick, i might just fit across that bridge haha.

If your short a winch truck let me know, i might be abit light but there is always the option.

if anyone wants to sell some 1.9 rims and tyres let me know, i could do with some width haha
mate i have a spare set if Az hasnt already sorted someone to borrow them!! will need own hexs tho!
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Mick, that would great mate if noone has borrowed or is going to. its not a big issue, mine work fine just thinking more width will help lol.
Az will have to let me know if i need my winch up and running by sunday or not?
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 pm

this will be the grand finale of this quarrys comps for the year next 1 will be at a new venue

And where is this venue ??
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:56 pm

BENOLUX wrote:Mick, that would great mate if noone has borrowed or is going to. its not a big issue, mine work fine just thinking more width will help lol.

Mate Az'll be on here a bit later just got off the phone to him! I was going to run a set of flat irons but have desided to stick with the Iroks i have modded. I like the height etc Cool so i have a set of Az's Flat irons on my titus weighted rims that need hexs or if ya let me know asap i can have them put on my black sunny non weighted rims where ya dont need the hexs?????

Waiting on final commitment of other competitors, so get ya names confirmed and we will work with ya!!!!!
Thanks to az i have tailshafts again Cool since our order didnt come Sad Between the boys I'm sure we can keep all the crew running to make this the best carnage canyon possible bounce
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Aperture wrote:az

i am out. the truck's gear box #### itself and my parts have not turned up. i got no drive.

I will still be there though with the camera and vid to get the action as always but you will need to find another winch truck.

see you all on sunday.

what times kickoff ??

I can pull the gearbox out of my AX10 if you want
lunatick
lunatick

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm

stika wrote:What time are you expecting this thing to finish?

expecting it to finish around 3 in the arvo mate , you coming for a look brett
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 pm

gravedigger wrote:
this will be the grand finale of this quarrys comps for the year next 1 will be at a new venue

And where is this venue ??

no idea chuck
we have to scout around ,
the reason behind it is people i think want a different terrain to tame ,
it doesnt worry me we havent even used 5% of this quarrys potential & it doesnt mean it wont be used again .
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 pm

BENOLUX wrote:Mick, that would great mate if noone has borrowed or is going to. its not a big issue, mine work fine just thinking more width will help lol.

nah mate you dont need your winch are you coming for sure ?
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  stika Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 pm

azwa wrote:

I have trying to get to one for a while. We have guests until about 1pm i might try and come out after that

stika

http://www.rockcrawlingqld.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BENOLUX Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Mick I've got hexs on mine so should be sweet cheers hey would be good to give em a go. Yeh ill be there Az, top heavy zook an all lol
BENOLUX
BENOLUX

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 pm

stika wrote:
azwa wrote:

I have trying to get to one for a while. We have guests until about 1pm i might try and come out after that

sweet mate will be good to catch up & make sure you bring the tiny tuff truck ,
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:55 pm

lunatick wrote:
Aperture wrote:az

see you all on sunday.

what times kickoff ??

I can pull the gearbox out of my AX10 if you want

are you taking the offer scotty ???
we need you to drive
the #'s are now 17
& last truck benolux will be a subby for any trucks unable to continue
if we dont get 1 more competitor drunken

c'mon mate take 1 for the team cheers
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 am

Being my first comp... I havent been excoted since before i found out santa is not real.... I dont know how im going to sleep tonight.. I've been dying to go for a drive in my rig for weeks, but have been too scared to incase i broke something and miss out on the comp....

So lllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttsssssssssssssss get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still scared though, like a virgin on wedding night. Don't know what to expect but from what ive heard its going to feel good.
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am

BENOLUX wrote:Mick I've got hexs on mine so should be sweet cheers hey would be good to give em a go. Yeh ill be there Az, top heavy zook an all lol

sweet as mate will bring the titus rims and the flat irons for you! these will be a good size for ya too Cool plus it'll help ya centre of gravity alot! each wheel weighs around 245gs so only issue you may have is turning due to heavier weight!!! also ya wheel speed will increase slightly too Smile
Bring it on b*tches Twisted Evil
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 21 Empty REGARDING THE BRIDGE

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 am

In regards to the bridge are people happy with the measurements above with photos scratch speak now or it'll be fab and left as is!!!!!
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next